About AVI Risk Management
AVI RISK MANAGEMENT & INSURANCE Brokers, Inc. formerly Animas Valley Insurance Agency, Inc. was formed in 1983 as an independent insurance agency. In this capacity, we have served our clients by being able to reach numerous insurance companies to find the coverage our clients need at a competitive price.
AVI assumes a consultative approach in handling your needs. We work in partnership with you.
- Fact Finding: We will survey your operation to determine your needs. We will compile the information needed to approach the marketplace and obtain insurance quotes.
- Coverage Analysis: We will review your existing insurance program to determine gaps or duplications in coverage. We will work with you to help you decide how much exposure you can afford to self-insure.
- Loss Analysis: We will review your loss history to determine any high frequency or high exposure areas. We will verify the accuracy of loss runs and experience modification calculations.
- Risk Management: Insurance is one part of the risk management process. We will help to implement loss control, safety procedures and other risk management functions.
- Cost Allocation: We can help you allocate the premium and additional risk management costs by operation, department, location or various determining factors that you choose.
- Management Reports: Can be produced to provide information as you choose. This could include:
- Summary of Insurance Policies
- Loss Reports provided based on client needs
- Reports can be generated by department, operation, location, or other parameters as needed by the client
- Claims Administration: Our staff will work with you throughout the claims process, from the first report to the final settlement.
- Other Administrative Services
- Auto ID Cards
- Certificates of Insurance
- Ability to answer coverage questions
- Verify and check all policies and endorsements
- Willingness to attend employee meetings, safety meetings, etc.
- Contract Review: We will review your contracts and leases to determine how your insurance coverage affects these agreements and advise on the insurance compliance with the agreements.
- Vendor Certificate Procedures: We will help you develop, implement and monitor a procedure to obtain certificates of insurance from your vendors and subcontractors. We will also help you determine the insurance requirements for these vendors.